SYSTEM INTERRUPTIONSLegend: Planned Outage Unexpected Outage
If you are experiencing an outage, please see our contact info below. For safety and power outage tips and answers, review our Outage Tips below.
How to Report an Outage
To report an outage or for outage updates, please call (506) 658-5252, and press 1. This service is available 24 hours a day.
When you call, be sure to have the following information on-hand:
- The civic address of the safety hazard or power outage.
- A contact phone number, where you can be reached.
- Is the power out in the entire building?
- Do your neighbours have power?
- Do you see a line down? If so, never touch a downed power line.
- Did you hear any loud noises or see sparks coming from Saint John Energy equipment?
- Are your lights going from bright to dim? If so, turn off your main breaker, and call us immediately.
To provide the most reliable service possible, maintenance and upgrading of our facilities is essential. Planned power interruptions to facilitate this work allows our crews to work safely and efficiently.
We recognize power interruptions can disrupt our customers home life, business and industrial operations. Saint John Energy is committed to minimizing the impact and inconvenience caused by a planned power interruption by providing as much notice as possible through online communications, Twitter, news media, and hand delivered notices.